The Firestorm Analytical Solutions IT Resiliency Planning Assessment Study is open for participation, and hopes to answer this question through data-driven Resiliency Planning analyses.
The Firestorm Analytical Solutions IT Resiliency Planning Assessment Study is used to assess how organizations are approaching their IT/DR/Resiliency programs. The study is now open for participation and will close on May 25, 2018.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study does not accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by an International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, neutral party and completely confidential– individual contact and company information is never shared outside of Firestorm
All statements in any Novume press release and in all future press releases that do not directly and exclusively relate to historical facts constitute “forward-looking statements.” These statements represent Novume’s intentions, plans, expectations and beliefs, and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside Novume’s control. Many factors could cause actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements. For a written description of risk factors that could cause actual result in Novume’s business to differ materially from forward looking statements regarding those matters, see the section titled “Risk Factors” in Novume’s Form S-4 deemed effective by the SEC on August 3, 2017 and any updating information in Novume’s subsequent SEC filings. Novume disclaims any intention or obligation to update these forward-looking statements whether as a result of subsequent event or otherwise, except as required by law.